Recipients and projects were:
- Civil War Museum Visit -- $385: 50 Mitchell Middle School students will attend the Civil War Museum in Kenosha to learn how the war impacted the region.
- Learning Is Fun Together -- $380: 18 at risk students will build reading and mathematical skills.
- Merit Program Fun Fridays -- $600: Knapp Elementary School has a 15-20 minute Fun Friday with crafts and prizes for students who demonstrated good behavior and those who are working to improve in their studies.
- Racine County/Racine Unified School District Transition Day -- $500: A day at Gateway Technical College's conference center for the families and students with special needs to obtain information about what agencies and post-secondary schools have to offer.
- Read to Succeed -- $400: A reading challenge program for first grade students, to get them excited about reading and engage children's interest in books.