August 4, 2010

Ryan revamps his 1st District website

Screen shot of Rep. Paul Ryan's new home page

Rep. Paul Ryan, R-WI, 1st District, launched a revamped website today: http://paulryan.house.gov for residents of Wisconsin’s First District, in addition to his mobile office and service centers in Racine, Kenosha and Janesville.

Ryan said: “The online office is a great way for residents to stay connected with me and what is going on in the House of Representatives and to receive information on the various constituent services my office provides. I’m pleased the First Congressional District website will offer a wider array of services and be more user-friendly for residents.”

"The online office keeps a constant dialogue flowing with those I represent.” Ryan said. “I will continue to use all available avenues to communicate with and serve my employers and I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this great site.”

On average, Ryan’s website has 77,000 visitors each month and through his Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages and his Roadmap for America's Future website, Ryan uses multiple forums to communicate. Ryan’s website was recently awarded a “Silver Mouse Award” by the Congressional Management Foundation for being one of the best in the 111th Congress.

Get more Post! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Want to advertise? Learn how!