The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel took the next step, tallying the fact that 19 of the state's 132 legislators claimed daily expense stipends of more than $10,000, with two -- one from Wisconsin Rapids and the other from Black River Falls -- each collecting $13,464.
But they've left it to little ol' us to tell you how much Racine County lawmakers claimed for their trek to Madison on legislative business. Here are the numbers:
- Rep. Scott Gunderson, R-83, Waterford: 118 days = $10,384.
- Rep. Bob Turner, D-61, Racine: 110 days = $9,680.
- Rep. Cory Mason, D-62, Racine: 108 days = $9,504.
- Sen. John Lehman, D-21, Racine: 83 days = $7,304.
- Rep. Robin Vos, R-63, Caledonia: 76 days = $6,688.
The full list of Assembly payments is here; Senate payments are here.