November 11, 2010

Shhh! Tucker's looking for a quiet home

Hello, my name is Tucker! 

I am a 5-year-old neutered male brown tiger. I have been with Countryside Humane Society since July 2. 

I do not like the noise in the kennel so I went into foster care and did perfectly fine. I love to jump on the couch and cuddle with my owner. I'm a bigger gentleman so I do not like to be picked up in the kennel. I am for children over 10 due to noise. Please come visit me.

Tucker's adoption fees include all of his vaccinations, microchip and more. If you like Tucker but can not adopt consider a donation for his care directly through the shelter or through Pay Pal on Countryside's website.


Get more Post! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Want to advertise? Learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment