September 29, 2010

Sabrina, Smithfield Cattledog mix, looking for a home

Hello, my name is Sabrina. I am a Shiba Inu/Smithfield Cattledog mix. I am 1 1/2 years old and I'm good with children 5 and up.

I'm an old fashioned girl who loves her walks and being outside. Since I'm a herding dog, I will need my exercise and to be monitered at all times so I don't run away. I have been told I am a perfectionist proper girl who is very loving. I have been at Countryside Humane Society since Aug. 8.

My adoption fees include my spaying, vaccinations, microchip and more. I want you.... to be my family!

Come meet me at Countryside Humane Society, 2706 Chicory Rd., or call me at 262-554-6699.


Get more Post! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Want to advertise? Learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment