October 14, 2010

Mirabel wants a home (and a cuddle)

Hello, my name is Mirabel. I am a domestic medium-hair muted calico cat, 1 1/2 years old. I was originally a stray brought in to the Countrysiude Humane Socieity, but I went into foster care for 30 days.

I am a sweet girl who loves exploring. I love to be cuddled and would love some arms to cuddle in. I am good with children of all ages. I have been at Countryside since May 18.

If you think you might like to adopt Mirable, why not visit her at Countryside (and receive a free cuddle!). The shelter is at  2706 Chicory Rd., or call me at 262-554-6699.

If you like Mirabel but can not adopt, consider a donation for her care directly to the shelter or through Pay Pal on Countryside's website.

Mirabel's adoption fees include her spay, vaccinations, microchip and more.


Get more Post! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Want to advertise? Learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment