The recipients for the second half of 2010 are:
The recipients make brief presentations to the congregation during their designated month to inform church members of their work and mission.
- July, Cops ‘n Kids for youth reading and a summer garden program;
- August, Women and Children’s Horizons for children's play equipment for victims of domestic and sexual violence and abuse;
- September, Friends of the Public Library for youth reading through the Battle of the Books;
- October, Racine Urban Garden Network for urban gardening and increased consumption of foods from local sources;
- November, Racine Symphony Orchestra for annual educational events to preserve our musical heritage;
- December, Foundations of Life for education and health for teen mothers through peer-facilitated group sessions.
Interested non-profit organizations may contact the Unitarian Church at 634-0659 for information regarding the Beyond-These-Four-Walls Program.