September 24, 2009

Purse-sized pets have their place, too


Size matters, even with pets. Some of us like big, brawny dogs; others -- you know who you are -- prefer a pet that will fit in your purse.

So here's a little guy, Mitchell. He's an eight-week-old Chihuahua puppy who would be happy living with a family with children six years old and up. He is very tiny, and, like all puppies, will require lots of patience.

Mitchell and his brother, Marko, are ready for adoption now. To take a look, and hold him in your hand, stop down at Countryside Humane Society, at 2706 Chicory Road, or call (262) 554-6699.

1 comment:

  1. How early do I have to call there and go get this guy?
    I have been wanting a tiny dog for a long time and now that I have no dogs I have realized that no matter what I say about never getting one again.......well, I can't live without a dog. And, one that will fit in my oversized bags? Bonus!

    ReplyDelete