September 22, 2010

Trinity, 4-year-old Bulldog, looking for a home


Hello, my name is Trinity. I was surrendered to the animal shelter because my owners could no longer care for me.

Countryside Humane Society has been my home since the beginning of August. I am a four-year-old female American Bulldog. I am good with children 8 and older.

I'm a pretty calm dog when I'm around people, but when I see other dogs I want to play. I like to go for walks and I'm very curious about what you're doing. My adoption fees would include all of my vaccinations, spay, microchip and more. Will you be my forever home?

Come see me at at the Countryside Humane Society, 2706 Chicory Rd., or call me at 262-554-6699.

Get more Post! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Want to advertise? Learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment